- domainCentum Adeneo
Do you enjoy exercising your analytical mind?
Do you have any affinity with the space or aeronautics industry ?
Do you have the soul of a leader?
Then you are our new Electronics Power Design Engineer !
- As an Electronics Power Design Engineer, you will perform electrical specifications and system studies.
- The design of analog and/or digital electronic circuits is established by you.
- To validate the circuits, you use simulation software.
- Reports, design justifications, test specifications, and various descriptive documents are written efficiently.
- Involved, you participate in the definition, design and testing of prototypes.
- The industrialization of products requires that you develop the necessary documentation.
- Performing design robustness analyses (margin analysis, failure mode analysis, etc.) is part of your duties.
- Versatile, you assist the technicians in their tests, analyze them and interpret the results.
- You participate in internal project reviews within the company and external reviews with customers.
- As an Electronics Power Design Engineer, you have a degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in an electronic laboratory environment is required.
- The space or aeronautics industry is a field in which you have already worked.
- You have a great capacity for synthesis, analysis, capitalization, judgment, and are able to make decisions.
- Thanks to your leadership qualities, you are able to work independently, confidently and as a team player.
- French and English are languages in which you are fluent.
Also, you have an expensive experience in :
- Power converters topologies (buck, boost, flyback, …)
- Analog electronics (opamps, resistors, capacitors, inductors, bipolar transistors, ..)
- Digital electronics (HCMOS family, PWM drivers, …)
- Regulation loops, stability criteria’s
- EMI/EMC aspects
- Design robustness analysis (Worst case, Part stress, Failure Mode)
- Microcap and Simetrix/Simplis simulators
- Centum Adeneo offers you a full-time, permanent contract.
- A competitive salary package according to your experience.
- Multiple extra-legal benefits: Car, Gas card, full DVK, group insurance, GSM + Internet subscription at home, meal vouchers, fixed expenses.
- A stimulating and diversified job in a growing company.
Are you interested in this job as an Electronics Power Design Engineer in Charleroi ?
- Published 29 April 2021
- City Charleroi
- Region Hainaut
- Sector Engineers
- Education Master's Degree
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 5 years experience
- Driver License Vehicles <. 3,5t and max. 8 seats<. 3,5t and max. 8 seats
- Language skills English, French
- Company Centum Adeneo
- Function Country Manager
- Person Antonio Del Marmol